quinta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2009

Às figuras

Suddenly that thing appears: dirty tennis shoes and tatoos on the arm; business briefcase and cap; gray hair and a huge backpack; callus on the hands and smile on the face. A weirdo or just a different one? Intelligent and original? Maybe. But one thing can already be noticed: some people show on their faces that they have a good story to tell. And if so, why not listen to them?


That was what I did on my last trip. During almost six months I heard such good stories that they seemed to be books. That is why I came back with the wish to tell a little about some people that got my attention and, principally, to hear more stories from Brazilian people, American, Colombian, German, Japanese or Latvian.


It´s just because we´re 7 billions in the world, but we live so similarly and so differently at the same time... And as there are so many people with interesting experiences, I think it´s worthwhile to know and write about them. (I didn´t travel all over the world and I don´t travel that much. But the few times I did gave me the opportunity to find out a world inside each one and, above all, the curiosity to discover other stories, faces and pictures.)


Take your seat and listen to it. Because the people that will be on this blog are, at least, remarkable.



4 comentários:

  1. se o blog é de figuras notáveis, qdo é que vc vai me entrevistar?? :O)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Nay, vc é que é uma figura notável! Vou passar por aqui para conhecer esta gente interessante!Bjo bem grande.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Nay, amei a historia completa....!!!vou visitar sempre!!!adoreeeiii!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Nay, gostei da iniciativa. Que tal falar da mais notável de todas as figuras?? Adorei a história da Gladys.Valeu!!!! Nene

    ResponderExcluir